• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 h8ids

h8ids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 09:07 PM

Running into an issue with a dynamic web-page.
I have PHP populating listboxes with data.

The web-page is a form divided into five different sections. Each section is identified by use of <Span></span> and remains hidden until called. Using Javascript to call the different <Span></span> sections.

The page loads quickly, but navigating between the different sections is painfully slow. There are several listboxes and textareas.

I'd like to speed this process up!

The source code is very lengthy; I'll be glad to post it if needed.

D
"Macromedia Flash will never be anything more than a cartoon creation tool." - Someone I know.

#2 h8ids

h8ids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 04:41 PM

SOLVED!

[!--quoteo(post=357774:date=Mar 23 2006, 03:07 PM:name=h8ids)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(h8ids @ Mar 23 2006, 03:07 PM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Running into an issue with a dynamic web-page.
I have PHP populating listboxes with data.

The web-page is a form divided into five different sections. Each section is identified by use of <Span></span> and remains hidden until called. Using Javascript to call the different <Span></span> sections.

The page loads quickly, but navigating between the different sections is painfully slow. There are several listboxes and textareas.

I'd like to speed this process up!

The source code is very lengthy; I'll be glad to post it if needed.

D
[/quote]

"Macromedia Flash will never be anything more than a cartoon creation tool." - Someone I know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users