Can anyone help me with this issue

i am using dreamweaver 8 to edit my php file , but everytime i close dreamweaver n reopen to work again my site i am getting that message when i run any page of my site , why am i getting that message .
please help anyone thx

"Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
localhost
03/24/06 02:29:00
Apache/2.2.0 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8a mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.1.1 "

Maby create a new file and test if that works? if not then either a user issue with files being owned by 1 user and apache running as another else check the attributes of a file and make sure it's not a read-only file like the page says.. You could also simply try creating a page called test.php in notepad and save it to your webserver path and see if that shows if not then must be the server configuration.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.