Formulating a quite complicated sql query

jiser

Hi,

I got this problem. I got two tables forming one array of information (products and pricing). They are linked to each other using the field productid. The output of this array should however be sorted. This should be sorted by the amount of times the value of productid can be found in order_details in the column productid. However, only the entries in order_details not older than 90 days should be taking into the sorting. The date can be found at the orders table. The relation between the orders table and order_details table is orderid.

Does anyone know how this query will look like?

Best regards

Michael

I forgot to mention:  the output should be limited with the value of the current categoryid ($cat = "4654"). This value is to be looked up in the table product_categories. The table product_categories is linked up with the products table using the productid.

Pretty complicated right? ???

Hi,

Unfortunately the products which can't be found in order_details should also be put in this array. Only at the bottom of it...

It's just a query to put the products, which are most sold in the last 90 days, at the top of the array.

Many thanks

Michael

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.