Loading Files In Code View - Sometimes Fonts Are Different?

I noticed last night while working on different files in Code View that sometimes a window will list the code in a different font than a previous window. One will window will be arial and the next will be times.

Is there a way to set a default so that all the different coding windows are in ONE font?

Thanks! :)

LOL - that\'s how I feel too :)

OK - I\'m working on my site - I load one .php into the codeview so that I can work on it. I realize that I want to copy some code from a 2nd .php prgram so I open that too. Now, when I opened the first .php, it displays in, like, the system font. When I open the 2nd .php, it displays in something like Times New Roman or something (it\'s just a bit harder to read.)

Hopefully that makes sense now. :)

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.