mail(file.html), how can i email a HTML Doc?

PC Nerd

Hi,

i want to have a nicely formatted email, which ive got in email.html.  What i want to do is to have that emailed to a specific email, as the actual email content.  Eventually it would become a php file, as its the confirmation email for signup.

Thanks

well thats what i want to do, except its almost like a proper page........... the html file is the content of the email, which is why it will be php eventually.....

how can i have the HTML or PHP doc as tehactual email and not an attachment.

thanks

ok.

i know how to send the email, and how to use HTML,  howeever i have  many lines of HTML.  its as i said, an entire file.  what im looking for is a method of sendign this file as the actual email.  fo i have to use a meathod like reading the file for its contents, or can i simply go $content = require(FILE); mail(stuff, $content);

thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.