Just got engaged.

trq

I'm sure no one is real interested in my personal life but I'm so happy I would tell the entire world if I could.

On Friday night I asked my girlfriend Stace to be my wife, and she answered with a cheerfully shocked yes.

I'm sure no one is real interested in my personal life but I'm so happy I would tell the entire world if I could.

On Friday night I asked my girlfriend Stace to be my wife, and she answered with a cheerfully shocked yes.

Congrats! :)

Hopefully your proposal idea was better than mine. =) I won't go into details on it but I am still living that one down.

Anyhow best of luck, I look forward to hearing a year from after the wedding if your POV has changed on the married life. I remember My outlook was "she isn't like other women..." But in the end they are all the same =)

Anyhow congrats bud.

omg i am so happy i know we never talked and today is my 1st day here but congrats and wish you the best of luck

{ *wishes on a star that my boyfreind would ask me  to be his wife*]

barbi

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.