Has some bugs

dare87

I am working on a site for a family friend. Wanted to see what you think of the site.

The site it <a href="http://dtnay.com/cherryhill">Cherry Hill</a>

Let me know what you think and if you have any of you are wondering the bug that I am having

is when you open the site in IE6 the menu is bigger then it should be.  If you know how to fix that it would

be good to know.  The site was done with php and css.

Thanks

Pros:

* Nice clean look.

* Nicely aligned/nice looking footer.

* Decent logo/banner.

* Nice font throughout the site.

Cons:

* Top navigation seems to jump around some.

* Banner is a little (too) faded, if you can tone down on the fade slightly it might look a little better.

I've been there!  The picture seems to be a little to crooked.  It looks like you were standing on a slope and didn't adjust for the angle.

As to what businessman332211 said, the banner could use a little less fade.

The links go no where, except the season pass one.  I don't know if that was intentional or if you are working on the site.  The bottom navigation bar (Home Camping Contact Us) could use a little more character.  Try 'Home • Camping • Contact Us' or even 'Home | Camping | Contact Us' to let people now that it is a navigational source.

Your information is a little crowded.  Space out the information by using bullet point to show the attractions.  You could also make them into links so that people can click on the attraction and see what it is.

Other than that, it isn't half bad.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.