What A Night!

steelmanronald06

Okay, long story here. This started on Sunday night at around 10:00p.m.  My friend and I were in his truck going to his house when we came upon a car sitting at the turnoff on the road that goes towards his home.  Concerned that they were broke down we pull over and he gets out to talk to her.  She is hammered, completely trashed.  She said she drove from a town called Spiro, which is 45 minutes from where we found her. How she managed to get that far was a miracle!  She said she was going to a place called Buffalo Valley, which is about an hour from where she was. All in all, she was trying to make an hour and 45 minute drive trashed.  So, we decide to drive her to Buffalo Valley and I follow in the truck we was in.  My friend got in her car and we started off on what turned out to be a LONG night.

We had to stop in a town that I live in, about 15 minutes from buffalo valley, to get gas. We choose to use the gas station that is closed, but you can pay at the pump still, since she is trashed. She has to pee so she goes behind the building. Wouldn't you know that even though she gets her pants down she still pisses all over them!!!  So, we get her in the car, yet again, and head to BV (Buffalo  Valley for short).  On the way she tells us her kids are with her parents, her two daughters, and she is going to pick them up and take them to Spiro since her parents abuse them.  We offer to drive her to Spiro once we pick up the kids.

Well, we get there and she makes us get in our truck and wait at a stop sign. She drives up the road to pick up the kids.  We get worried she might have gone the other way after pickign them up, so we go to check on her. We didn't want her to drive on her own.  When we get there she tears out of the driveway and stops by  us.  She is like, "I need you to drive me and my kids to spiro. Hurry and meet me at the stop sign." So we say okay, but first we wanna talk to the parents and make sure that she hasn't stole the kids or something.

We get out of the truck to talk to them, and here comes her step-dad with a Shotgun!  I high-tail it back to the truck, and my friend is being chased down. The guy grabs the barrel and acts to hit him with the butt of it. My friend finally manages to tell him that we are just helping her drive since we found her on the side of the road trashed, and wants to know if it is okay that she has the kids. He says she is allowed to have them, but she is drunk.

So, we go to catch up with her at the stop sign and she is gone.  We call the police of the town she is about to pass though, and tell them so they can stop her.  We managed to catch up with her only because she didn't make it to town before hitting the ditch.  We get out, everyone is okay, and the police show up.  Then the sheriff and then the highway patrol.  We write out our statements and then both the HP and Police leave, and the Sheriff finishes up. I knew the sheriff, so he gave us two options.

He could arrest her, give her a ticket, and put her kids in DHS. Or, we could drive them back to spiro.  We agree to drive her back home, and she gets no ticket.  So at like 2a.m. we leave BV and drive 1 hour and 45 minutes to spiro. We finally get her dropped off and drive the 45 minutes back home.  We managed to get home at like 4:30a.m.

Crazy night or what? That is what I get for doing a good deed!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.