3D Mailbox

Daniel0

http://www.3dmailbox.com/

WTF?! o_O

New email meets the Bouncer (spam filter) at the entrance' date=' takes a cooling, disinfecting shower, then takes the plunge into your inbox and swims until you read it. Once read, they hang out poolside until you move them to a cabana (mailbox). Spam gets sent to the beach to await their fate at the jaws of the Great White Sharks. If the Bouncer can't decide if email is good or spam, it chills in the Ice Rink until you decide. If you delete good mail, it goes to the trash alley.[/quote']

Trailer: http://www.3dmailbox.com/trailer/index.html

You can even pay $30 to get the LAX level where your mail is Boeing 747's. This is probably one of the stupidest things I've seen for a long time... And just look at their minimum requirements, 3 GHz?!

Chill with your email poolside and in private cabanas' date=' and feed your spam to the sharks![/quote']

i'm not quite sure i understand this - so am i supposed to hang out with the e-mail i get from my sister updating me on the sale of their house in a private cabana, then send it to trash alley once i've finished reading making love to it?

who invested in this garbage?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.