Help with shopping carts

DBookatay

As the title says, I need a little help from the experts on shopping cars.

Right now I'm trying to find a cart that customizable based on certian features that we need, but the few I have tried so far, OSCart, CubeCart, ZenCart, all require you to use pre-made templates, which are good, but they are for the entire site, not just the actual "cart" page. I spent quite a while designing my site, and want to stick with the layout that I chose.

Do you know of any good tutorials or codes for carts, that doesn’t require me to use their ready-made templates? Basically the "Add to Cart" type pages, where then they can select certian things like size, color, ect, then hit "Update" and either "Check Out" or "Continue Shopping."

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.