<a linkindex="...

Aureole

If I add a link to my Website, for example the following:

<a href="index.php" title="Click me, you know you want to.">Index</a>

Then it changes it automatically to:

<a linkindex="1" href="index.php" title="Click me, you know you want to.">Index</a>

This occurs only when I use my ajax edit in place...but it's annoying. The linkindex thing whatever the hell that is causes my page not to be valid xHTML. =(

Any ideas?

CMS? And no it's not WYSIWYG. If you go to my Website real quick and then find somewhere where it says "~ Edit" then click on it you will see the editor (it just won't save or delete unless you have permission).

It's all ajaxified will only take you a second. :)

http://www.veraci7y.net/index.php

Look in the right column most of those areas are editable (have the "~ Edit").

Well I can't see anything about it in the Javascript files, I guess I could post the content of the Javascript files if anyone wouldn't mind looking through it? If not then I'll just ignore it...it's annoying and it unvalidated my HTML but...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.