SOLVED???

craygo

What ever happened to the solved button?!?! I am reading thru all kinds of posts and alot of them have been solved. It is ok and all because I learn alot from other peoples posts, but sometimes just wanna come in and help somebody out without browsing thru everything.

Ray

A few months back just before Xmas the site got hacked. Due to the hack the forum went through an upgrade to the lates version of IPB. During the upgrade we lost a few bits of functionality such as the PHP Tags, Solved button etc.

I think these are being planned to be added, although they was supposed to be. I don't know what is planned to be done. However I would like to have the SOLVED button back. Currently we have to manually edit the title of the thread in order to mark it SOLVED which isn't too hard do, however I havn't been marking posts as solved lately.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.