Email not sending

Adthegreat

Hello again, i just made a script that sends an email when a person first registers on my site, it's just a pleasantry little email saying hey basically.

However when im trying to make it work, it won't come up with any error messages, but i never receive the mail. Could someone please take a look at this...

[code]    $to = $email;
       $subject = "Welcome to  ...";
       $body = "Hello, and thank you for registering for my game, ...<br />, just go                back to the                          website to login and start playing!<br /> I look forward to seeing you.<br />Regards, The ..                           team";
       $headers = "From: webmaster@mysite.co.uk\n";
         mail($to,$subject,$body,$headers);
         header("Location: home.php");
[/code]

And i have set $email with the value of the person there.

And the worst part is, i have made it work before!

Thanks in Advance,

[!--quoteo(post=360508:date=Apr 1 2006, 12:29 AM:name=play_)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(play_ @ Apr 1 2006, 12:29 AM) [snapback]360508[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Sometimes it ends up in the bulkmail. try checking it there.
[/quote]

I have checked, and its not there. Also done it to a hotmail, and a googlemail account, neither worked.

Is there any way i could implement an error message so that i know whats going wrong, and if it thinks it's being sent?

EDIT:
I have also now made it so that once you have registered you go to a page, and i made echo $_SESSION['email'] which was defined as $email, so that means that i know its not getting the email wrong, and there must be something wrong with my script.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.