Is this possible with php?

yellow1912

Hi,

I want to access a site, fill in the form. This form will be processed for a certain amount of time then return a result. There are some sites like that, when you log in, they make you wait 60 seconds or something.

I can use curl to access the site, but cant figure out how to wait 60s and then get the result.

you mean like just wait? sleep(60); should give you 60 seconds of pause-time.
sleep is very useful for login scripts, so you let it sleep for 1 or 2 seconds, so a mass-password-inputting piece of software can only process about 60 to 30 a minute. meaning it would take at least a few days to actually crack a code.

Yes, this is very possible. You will have to work with the time out setting. Also will have to work with the "Follow location" setting as well. I wrote a curl script to log into my bankone account (JUST changed to chase so this no longer works) so that I could have curl log in for me at 7 am each day and check/log my retirement amount. Here is the code that basically does what you are looking for that worked perfectly fine for me...

Hopefully that works for you. Start with that and then modify accordingly.

[code]

######### Set up field values #########
    $fields = "bolAccessId=jackie4523&";
    $fields .= "bolPassword=passpass88990&";
    $fields .= "bolSite=BOL&";
    $fields .= "bolStartPage=bolAccountSummary.aspx&";
    $fields .= "bolOnLoginPage=Y&";
    $fields .= "entrypoint=resubmit&";
    $fields .= "BolBrand=BOL";
    $agent = "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)";
    $ref = "https://www.bankone.com/bank/";

[/code]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.