My Bulletin Site: myStickyPosts.com

techiefreak05

Add a little "BETA" sticker up there and you've got yourself a veritable Web 2.0 application! The lack of a sign-up form is a crippling error-without any way to get new users, there isn't a way to post any content, and without content there won't be any users in the first place. Ergo, failure.

Yeah, only 2 days.

Add a little "BETA" sticker up there and you've got yourself a veritable Web 2.0 application! The lack of a sign-up form is a crippling error-without any way to get new users, there isn't a way to post any content, and without content there won't be any users in the first place. Ergo, failure.

Meaning it's good?

Yeah, I know. I still have to make the content. Which I know how to go about doing that.

Always the little things, huh?

Well, the design itself is good, but for something like this, maybe you should go with something less Web 2.0 and more reminiscent of old-style corporate bulletin boards made out of cork, just to make it more fun and less sterile. The design work itself is good, no question (the reflection in the logo might be a bit much, but I digress) but it just feels too flat for the dynamic subject matter.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.