4 replies to this topic

#1 turbocueca

turbocueca
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 09:25 PM

I'm having some problems in including pages in pages, I used a php statement to include a page. Alright it includes but the problem is that I DON'T want to share the styles. the first page has a style that makes the link text color white, and I don't want it to be white if there is a link on the second page. This is making me really nervous.

Can someone help me please?

see: [a href=\"http://infocenter.awardspace.com/inter/news2.php\" target=\"_blank\"]http://infocenter.awardspace.com/inter/news2.php[/a]

#2 moberemk

moberemk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 695 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:29 AM

Either use an iframe or a descending selector. Try using div#includedfiledivid a:whatever to set the link color in it.
Disclaimer: No matter how harsh I may be, I'm always IMO only.

#3 turbocueca

turbocueca
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 07:32 AM

the included file doesnt need to change the color, I want make the links color on the main page by default.

#4 moberemk

moberemk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 695 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:13 PM

Um... You both broke the laws of English, and you also made no sense. Can you be a little clearer please?
Disclaimer: No matter how harsh I may be, I'm always IMO only.

#5 turbocueca

turbocueca
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:16 PM

I want a page with a style and another page with another style. The main page must have default link color and the included page the style I did.

But if I try not to use a style at the main page or use another style, it always use the style from the included file

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users