Security Check

iHack

i dont know if that is a security risk but Javascript that runs on a cached page has access to the info that the browser has connected with your site (cookies...). That means for example that i can create a page and  cache it so that if you access it through the cached pages it will send your cookies to a cookie stealer...

No security risk though since you dont keep sensitive information in your cookies (no members, no nothing...)

Regards

Kathas

BTW there really aint no purpose of this site (is there?) except as a proxy (but it needs some changes to work like that)...

i dont know if that is a security risk but Javascript that runs on a cached page has access to the info that the browser has connected with your site (cookies...). That means for example that i can create a page and  cache it so that if you access it through the cached pages it will send your cookies to a cookie stealer...

No security risk though since you dont keep sensitive information in your cookies (no members, no nothing...)

Regards

Kathas

BTW there really aint no purpose of this site (is there?) except as a proxy (but it needs some changes to work like that)...

Thanks, an no there is no purpose :D

You could also check out the main site http://www.ihack.co.uk, see if you can spot anything there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.