[SOLVED] New approach to a payment area

johlwiler

Ok I wrote a script that was having some really odd problems and posted it into the php help area and no one has committed on it but me. I am looking for some ideas on how to approach a system where information is coming out of a mysql data base (the server is a pretty standard LAMP setup). I want the user to be able to select different pricing options per item then post get them a total price (this is kind of a shopping cart thing) after a price is compiled and I know which options are selected the payment will be submitted and then when I receive reconfirmation changes to each item will be done. Each item in the database has a time field and this is like a subscription thing so when the user selects how long they of a time they want to add to there listing it adds it. I want to include 1month, 3month, 6month, and year options for payment. Also the more items that are selected I want to apply a discount to. I am pretty much scrapping what I had before. I am looking for fresh ideas. But if you would like to commit on my old script you can it is a topic called Form post problem multiple looping check box arrays, in th php help section of this forum. So let me know what you would do if you were in this situation. This is for a properties listing site. Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.