Email Form Problem

creativeforces

I am creating a job application email from in Flash MX and using php and I have two things I can't figure out.

First, how do I use flash's built in components like the combo box and the check boxes with my php. I know with input text you just assign it a variable but I am not sure how to get the components to work. For example below "state" is a combo box that lists all the states. I am not sure how to make the one they pick appear in my email with the other answers

Second, when I receive the emails from my application I just get the answeres to the questions. Is there anyway to make it so I can receive the question and answers in my email.

Here is the AS I have on my send button:

on (release) {
if (firstname eq "" or lastname eq "" or address eq "" or city eq "" or state eq "" or zip eq "" or phone eq "" or email eq "" or birthdate eq "" or soc eq "") {
stop();
} else {
loadVariablesNum("form.php", 0, "POST");
gotoAndStop(2);
}
}

and here is the PHP I have:

<?

$to = "XXXXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com";
$msg = "$firstname\n\n";
$msg .= "$lastname\n\n";
$msg .= "$address\n\n";
$msg .= "$city\n\n";
$msg .= "$state\n\n";
$msg .= "$zip\n\n";
$msg .= "$phone\n\n";
$msg .= "$email\n\n";
$msg .= "$birthdate\n\n";
$msg .= "$soc\n\n";

mail($to, $subject, $msg, "From: XXXXXXXXXXX.com\nReply-To: $email\n");

?>

Thanks for the help.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.