Cant get the footer to stick

stjimmy

Hello!

I have serious problems with getting the footer to stick. I just dont know how to do it. As you can see for yourselves http://www.hemmaforum.se/ the content is too short and so the footer wont stick to the bottom. But I want my footer to always stick to the bottom no matter how much (or little) content. Can someone please help me with this?

Best regards

Dan

When I look at it in FF2 on 1280*1024, the footer actually requires scrolling to see. Maybe it's just me, but I've always found that stuff like that is just too much trouble to be honestly worth the work.

Also, is it just me, or is your background a very slightly lighter version of the Gamespot background?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.