[SOLVED] "Got error 139 from storage engine"

isaac_cm

Hello,

I try to store big html files that contains images in mysql database but after while I get this message "Got error 139 from storage engine" whenever I try to store images

I know it something related to row length , I increased it but no result , I tried to change field type from longtext to longblob also I did not get any thing

ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AVG_ROW_LENGTH=200856 ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC COMMENT='InnoDB free: 9216 kB';

please advice

thanks

You have to call your host ASAP. I got this same error a while ago on one of my servers. It happened to be the MySQL log getting too big and filling up a directory (set to 2GB), they had to move the log to a bigger directory and delete the old log.

...The error pretty much means you loaded up your hard drive or something on your hard drive.

My table it was innodb

I contact mysql and it is really a bug or a limitation with innodb engine something with the row size any way they said the only solution is to use MYISAM and after I convert my table to this engine I did not get the error , luckily this table dont need foreign keys

Thanks

My table it was innodb

I contact mysql and it is really a bug or a limitation with innodb engine something with the row size any way they said the only solution is to use MYISAM and after I convert my table to this engine I did not get the error , luckily this table dont need foreign keys

Thanks

So you've "solved" this problem?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.