My Apache dun work on other PCs except lan

shuin8196

my pc is 24 hour online wif dynamic ip 218.186.33.194 wif lan ip: 192.168.0.1 i try other PCs to enter my web server to connect but they receive [The page cannot be displayed. The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.] , but if i connect my web space through LAN ip (192.168.0.106) i manage to connect my web server.. plz help

wat i had done by now is having the port listen to 80 .. but it still don\'t work

how do u do those stuff? can give mi a simple intructions? thank you  

btw i am not using router but juz simple LAN network which consist of 2 network card and 1 lan cable connected 2 PCs together

Whatever device connects you to the internet (cablemodem or DSL router) is doing NAT, because you are using a non-routable IP for your internal lan, ie 192.168.0.1.

the 192.168.0.1 network can not be seen from the internet... it is non routable. Thus, you will need to configure your router to map it\'s port 80 traffic to the internal machine that has the webserver. How you would do that depends on how your router works, but usually you set up a rule that allows port 80 from source * to 192.168.0.1.

how do the computers have access to the net?

my com wif LAN ip 192.168.0.1 is connected to internet by a cable modem and i set its properties by enable internet sharing connection

but i still dun understand how to fix the thing ... the map its port 80 blah blah blah *

• 1 month later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.