Members cannot post, gives message of: debug

kristieyhti

Hello,
I have a php ministry forum and for the past two days no one can post, they get the message: debug. They can do everything else, log in, read posts, private message, email, etc. They only get this message when trying to post and the posts do not show up. Prior to this for a day or so, it was double posting everything.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem and get the board back to normal? Appreciate any help responses.

Kristie

If you could give some details...

Is there any error message returned? can you post the code from teh scripts that should do the work...

Has a change been made on the server? is the database still intact?

come back with some more inormation and someone will be able to give you some direction.

No known changes to the server and as far as I know the database is intact. I am very illiterate when it comes to this php stuff, it was just the board that came with my domain, and it has been greek to me for the most part. I just did the best I could to set it up and it has been up and functioning fine for over a year now. Below is the error message you get when you try to post. Thanks for responding.

Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_posts (topic_id, forum_id, poster_id, post_username, post_time, poster_ip, enable_bbcode, enable_html, enable_smilies, enable_sig) VALUES (1752, 24, 2, '', 1144472356, '428cdcc5', 1, 1, 1, 1)

Line : 271
File : functions_post.php

Unfortunately that is not all the info php erros can create. Without seeing the actuall source code in line 271 of functions_post.php (and more likely the whole code in that file) then I fear there is little we can do. You can PM myself with your contact details if you wish and I will have a look - if it is a little job I'll just do it - if not you may have to pay whoever to do it; I suspect it is a little job mind.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.