[SOLVED] working with pictures
Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:56 PM
i want to make a page and when ppl click on different picture i want the pictures to appear in the same page.. becuase i dont want to make a page for each pictures since i heard this could be done using php but i'm new to this and i would like any one to show me how or point me to a tutorial easy to fallow..
Posted 10 April 2006 - 01:36 AM
[br][br]The truely intelligent people are not those who create the dots; rather they are they ones with the ability to connect the dots into a coherent picture
all the brothers were valiant!
Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:03 AM
The basic flow is:
- If the URL doesn't say to display one picture, display a page of thumbnails. Each thumbnail is a <href> tag that points back to the curren script but the URL contains a reference to show the picture.
- Else display the full size picture and a link to go back to the thumbnails
- [a href=\"http://www.ny-njdogtrainer.com/gallery.php\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.ny-njdogtrainer.com/gallery.php[/a]
- [a href=\"http://www.rutgerspromenaders.org/pictures...ances/2005/1204\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.rutgerspromenaders.org/pictures...ances/2005/1204[/a]
- [a href=\"http://smilesontheweb.com/disp_pics.php?wh...=.&dir=20010626\" target=\"_blank\"]http://smilesontheweb.com/disp_pics.php?wh...=.&dir=20010626[/a]
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users