Database Backup Utility Problem

langgam

Good day!

I\'ve been using the Database Backup Utility from this site for quite some time already and I keep on receiving this error:

---------------------

Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendOptimizer.so: /usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendOptimizer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

---------------------

What\'s wrong? Thanks for your time!

<!-- i\'m also a newbie in this community and I\'m not sure if this is the right forum to post this question. mods, please feel free to move this thread to the right forum -->

• 3 years later...

Has been a long time and I assume that you probably have found a soloution.

If not I will TRY to shed light on the subject. (not that I have a clue...I have pieced together this reponse using the error message, some recently found information and a whole lot of cheap sticky tape.)

ZEND is a program / suite that allows the encryption of PHP files, (and possibly other stuff too).

It appears that the script you are running is looking for some sort of ZEND file(s). ...perhaps this is the problem, you would most likley know if you were using ZEND as it would have been something you'd have chassed down, purchased and installed.

sounds to me like you are using a script which expects you to have Zend Optimizer installed, and you haven't.

Head on over to zend.com and download/install the optimizer and you're heading in the right direction.

Zend is the programming group/company who develops php stuff.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.