Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

newman

problem with installing php

hi everyone .

i 've installed php & mysql on IIS , everything's working fine . but there's 2 problem .

1)there's a problem with uploading files,even the "file_uploads" option in php.ini file is set to ON but the file can not be uploaded . the problem seems to be with $_FILES[] array. this array can not have any index . when i send my file through an html form, i can not get it using $_FILE['myvariable'], i get an error saying there's no such an index in this array

2)the default file for directories is not defined . when i want to open a directrory i've to write the file name after it otherwise i get an error saying u r not authorized to view this page.

how can solve this probs ?

thanks in advance.

If you'e using IIS I think you need to set permissions, but I dont know what type of permissions. Sorry.

I know my post aint a lot of help but prehaps if you read through [a href=\"http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.iis.php\" target=\"_blank\"]this[/a] it may help with your problem.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.