Users can list their own information?

RedRevolution

First I'll tell you what I would like to have happen.

I'm looking for a way for Clans on my site to list their Clan easily, without me having to read applications and then add it in manually (UGH!). I need a user to be able to imput their name and simple information, upload their image (I can get a script for that) and then submit it. Once it is submitted it will be listed and then shown on the Clans Page.

I don't even know where to start, or what the script would be under. Here are a couple things I'm unsure of how to do when doing this. Right now I have a phpbb forum which I'd like to tie into the rest of my site, meaning, if you log in on the main page, you log into the forum as well, that way they only have to register once. I want them to have to register in order to list the Clan.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.