Need Help...

Eugene

I'm trying to make a PHP Script that you type a username in, it gets the stats of that username from a website.

For example: Runescape.

You have an form with an action="test.php" method="post"

The page this form is on is test.php

It will have Input to get the users Stats...

Ive tried this and that, nothing works, anyone got any quick scripts or serious help to offer?

Thanks.

If you're trying to get stats of players on Runescape (or any other online game) then you might as well stop.

Unless you have access to the game's database then forget it and you won't get access unless the owner gives you access (and I very much doubt they will no matter how nicely you ask) or you're good at getting in through a closed door.

I agree with Yesideez... stop if your trying to (and I use the word loosely) "hack" your way into someone elses database. besides... what fun would a game be if you didn't have a little mystery about what your opponents/friends were doing or had on them.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.