first step for php

php.beginner

;DHi everyone

I want to have registeration in my website.

I want to have webpoll service in my website.

please tell me what are steps to get all this enable in my website.

I m a newbie.So please tell me full and step by step things.

Thanx

LOL...

You use Open Source CMS for that, www.opensourcecms.org

Joomla, TinyPortal (with SMF), SilverStrip, Jupiter, Elgg (for Social Networking), Drupal etc. and many more. Why bother to code when there are so much around ;)

n~ link=topic=160413.msg700486#msg700486 date=1190542311]

;DHi everyone

I want to have registeration in my website.

I want to have webpoll service in my website.

please tell me what are steps to get all this enable in my website.

I m a newbie.So please tell me full and step by step things.

Thanx

LOL...

You use Open Source CMS for that, www.opensourcecms.org

Joomla, TinyPortal (with SMF), SilverStrip, Jupiter, Elgg (for Social Networking), Drupal etc. and many more. Why bother to code when there are so much around ;)

What shld be my first step for having poll on website

How much you know PHP, have you ever programmed before ? What about web designing ?

For you kind information there is lots of tutorials in this phpfreak website, go there and download some tutorials and see it.

There are too many tutorials there, compiling all of them you can make a Social Networking Site like ORKUT... lol..  ;D ;D

n~ link=topic=160413.msg700492#msg700492 date=1190543151]

How much you know PHP, have you ever programmed before ? What about web designing ?

For you kind information there is lots of tutorials in this phpfreak website, go there and download some tutorials and see it.

There are too many tutorials there, compiling all of them you can make a Social Networking Site like ORKUT... lol..  ;D ;D

What is ORKUT :)

What is ORKUT :)

"orkut is an online community designed to make your social life more active and stimulating. orkut's social network can help you maintain existing relationships with pictures and messages, and establish new ones by reaching out to people you've never met before.

orkut makes it easy to find people who share your hobbies and interests, look for romantic connections or establish new business contacts. You can also create and join a wide variety of online communities to discuss current events, reconnect with old school mates or even exchange your favorite recipes.

Who you interact with is entirely up to you. Before getting to know an orkut member, you can read their profile and even see how they're connected to you through the friends network.

To join orkut, simply sign in with your Google Account and you can begin to create your own profile right away. If you do not have a Google Account yet, we will help you create one in minutes.

It is our mission to help you create a closer, more intimate network of friends. We hope to put you on the path to social bliss soon"

says GOOGLE ;)

p.s. Google acquired ORKUT after YOU TUBE (bastards they buy everything)

I mostly do, though sometimes i will shorten words so that the message is only one text message long, so i dont have to waste credit on two texts.

However, i can understand why people do send texts in short hand, and as long as you do so reasonably i think they are generally readable. But i fail to understand why people transfer that way of writing to a forum.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.