Removing bad spirit?

bilis_money

I have a BIG problem i am being always followed by bad spirit since my childhood.

Has anyone of you here knows how to remove bad spirit inside a man's body?

I can feel it that I'm always being followed by this bad spirit.

Sometimes i hear a voice calling a man's name or sometimes calling my name, or sometimes when i'm alone i can hear footsteps specially at night.

Maybe you can help me guys, maybe you can refer me to a very experienced psychic online

(and give me free advice online).

I'm desperate i want to remove this bad spirit that is always following me.

No, i'm not joking! 

Thank you very much in advance.

The biggest question ANY psychotic - sorry...psychic - will ask is "Why do you feel this way?"

I personally know how you feel.  It is kinda freaky to feel haunted, but there are a few ways to get rid of it.

1) When you first had the feeling, was there a loss (family, friend, neighbor, etc.)?

2) Did you start having nightmares involving this haunting? If yes, do they center around a specific object, person, etc.?

If you can answer these questions, I may be able to help.  Mine involved nightmares, but I have controlled them enough to get by peaceably.

I have a BIG problem i am being always followed by bad spirit since my childhood.

Sometimes i hear a voice calling a man's name or sometimes calling my name, or sometimes when i'm alone i can hear footsteps specially at night.

Maybe you can help me guys, maybe you can refer me to a very experienced psychic online

No, i'm not joking! 

meen your insane !! lol jk

damn to all those bad spirit haha they are not true those who believe in that issue is @#!#!

i really want to see spirits? if they really exist

damn to all those bad spirit haha they are not true those who believe in that issue is @#!#!

There is a light, or group of lights, that appears occasionally outside of Watersmeet, Michigan, popularly called the Paulding Lights. The light hovers and moves over a power line right-of-way, constantly changing colors, with the most popular colors being red and white, and occasionally turning green and blue. The generally accepted story claims that the lights were first seen shortly after a train brakeman was killed there in a train accident in the late 1800's, but the first documented sighting was in 1966. Skeptics often say that the lights are simply reflections of headlights and taillights from a nearby highway, but believers cast that aside some years ago, when traffic was stopped miles away in either direction, and the light still danced above the trees and still changed colors.

There is a sign in the parking lot where observers can watch the light, describing the light, its history, and the popular supernatural story surrounding it. The day after the sign was first installed, people going to observe the light noticed that the sign had been removed from its posts, and was on the ground, propped up against the posts. The sign had been bolted to the posts with very thick screws, with nuts on the backs of the posts designed to prevent removal. The holes where the bolts had been in the sign were now as large as the heads of the bolts, as if the sign had been ripped from the posts.

As it was county property and potentially a case of vandalism, the sheriff's office was asked to investigate the area. The sheriff's office was able to come up with only one possibility: A wind had come through powerful enough to rip the sign from the bolts. This was quickly discarded, however, for a few reasons. No winds at all had been recorded that night, much less winds powerful enough to rip the sign from the posts. Also, the wind would have had to come through the trees behind the sign, and nothing in the area showed any signs of wind damage. There is, to this day, no scientific explanation for the sign's sudden removal. The legend of the Paulding Lights has been updated to include this story, with believers claiming that the brakeman had removed the sign. The sign was replaced, and has not been removed since.

I have seen the lights dancing, and have watched them merge and separate, and I have no explanation. I can't help but believe that there is something supernatural at the Paulding Lights.

My point is this: While you may not believe in the supernatural, there are millions of people and many cultures who do believe in them, and they base those beliefs on facts that cannot be disputed.

I think the way like you before...

I'm just praying nothing bad will happen to you. (accidents)

I'm in philippines we are more on spiritual here than money.

good luck.

spirits are just like air you can't see them but you can feel them.

people that don't feel these spirit means their 3rd eye is closed.

I'm not an expert thus i'm also looking for an expert to help me for this matter.

If i can just only write codes in php to eliminate them then i'll do it beforehand.

but unfortunately i can't.  :'(

I"m always praying to god that someday this bad spirit will go away and stop bothering me anymore...

dude im from philippines too look everybody seems to seeee or fell spirits when they are alone when they are afraid

but when your brave enough or your with somebody where you feel safe you cant feel it because theres no spirits running in your mind

its hard to believe that crazy stuff because nobody see an spirit or what ever it is when your somebody when theres someone can stand your explanation or what you see look you cant hear any story like telling us that they see a ghost but you can hear story saying i see a ghost

just forget about it or call me and we will hunt that ghost ill kick that shit LOL

again no spirits if they do exist they always see me doing crazy stuff on my bed so thats ghost lol

call me we'll hunt that spirit

• 2 weeks later...

sorry, can't help you - i only know how to remove bad spirits from inside a woman's body.

the feeling of anxiousness and paranoia that can lead people to believe they're being watched or that something supernatural is taking place (for example, the presence of a spirit) is on occasion the result of infrasound; that is, "sound" (air pressure) waves traveling at a frequency lower than that which we can consciously perceive.  there are several physical responses to this neat section of the sound "spectrum," of which fear and anxiety are only one.

since you claim it follows you around, this is an unlikely cause.  i just thought some might find it interesting.

No, i'm not joking! 

Ask your religious leader to perform an exorcism on you to remove the bad spirit.

good luck.

Was that part about accident, was that a threat of some kind, or just a comment about the conversation?

@ original poster - It could be schitzo (forgive spelling).  It could be anything.

If you are a christian (and some other religions) you might believe it's a demon.

if you are an athiest it's a supernatural spirit.

If you are against super-natural stuff then it's a mental illness or your imagination.

Either way don't concern yourself with it.

Demon, or ghost, or whatever it may be (even if it's retardation or some form of mental illness) it can't hurt you if you don't try to hurt it, so leave it alone and it won't bother you.

good luck.

Was that part about accident, was that a threat of some kind, or just a comment about the conversation?

@ original poster - It could be schitzo (forgive spelling).  It could be anything.

If you are a christian (and some other religions) you might believe it's a demon.

if you are an athiest it's a supernatural spirit.

If you are against super-natural stuff then it's a mental illness or your imagination.

Either way don't concern yourself with it.

Demon, or ghost, or whatever it may be (even if it's retardation or some form of mental illness) it can't hurt you if you don't try to hurt it, so leave it alone and it won't bother you.

Not to start a religious debate, but what I put in bold above is patently false.  Atheists don't just lack faith in a god, but in anything supernatural.  So, an atheist's stance on this issue is to find a natural cause to the underlying issue, which, in this case, is either mental illness, him cracking under social, cultural, and employment pressures, or some combination of the two.

To bills_money: While I'm unsure of what your culture may say about this, where I come from feelings of frustration, loneliness, and sadness are all natural, understandable things.  The other threads I've seen you start lead me to believe that you're falling into the same trap that so many of us have fallen into at one time or another.  The evidence in your posts makes me think that you feel as though you're not learning fast enough, and that your peers are leaving you behind.  So you try to overcompensate by studying longer and harder, but the results don't come (at least, not fast enough for your liking).  This renewed effort has begun to take its toll: less social enjoyment, leading to more stress.  You try to act happy, because that's what's expected of you, but you really don't feel happy.  And now you're tired, frustrated, and confused.

Now, I could be very wrong about all of this, but this is the vibe I've been getting from your messages on here.  Regardless, I think it would be very beneficial for you to find someone to talk to in order to get whatever is truly bothering you into the open.  You're not doing yourself any favors by trying to act in a way you don't currently feel.  In fact, the opposite is true -- the more you try to bottle up whatever frustrations you're feeling, the more those frustrations will fester.

I hope this helps, in some small way.

@bills - The next time you feel like that why don't you just sit down and try to meditate (just thinking to yourself in a calm manner) and try and connect with this spirit. It might sound cheesy but if you try and make friends with it, it might make the situation better. It's probably feeling your uneasiness and anxiety about IT being there. If you calm yourself and the spirit then the spirit might feel better about you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.