pdf to image conversion

nabeelkhan

once again, posting exactly the same topic across two closely nit forums is really gonna start grinding people, and is against the forum rules. it also shows that you didnt read my post the last time i mentioned exactly the same thing to you. and if you don't read your post replies, what's the point in giving you help? ;)

[a href=\"http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=pdf+thumbnail+image&btnG=Google+Search&meta=\" target=\"_blank\"]pdf thumbnails[/a] ... a simple Google search shows zillions of hits. One of those will answer your question.

@redbullmarky
I just frogot to post in a single forum.. apologies.

@AndyB
Don't be so smart. Google did not help me in figuring some code to make thses things in PHP so that I asked for help here. I found 1 or 2 pages which describe PHP code but not enough helpful.

[!--quoteo(post=365006:date=Apr 15 2006, 07:30 AM:name=nabeelkhan)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(nabeelkhan @ Apr 15 2006, 07:30 AM) [snapback]365006[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
@redbullmarky
I just frogot to post in a single forum.. apologies.
@AndyB
Don't be so smart. Google did not help me in figuring some code to make thses things in PHP so that I asked for help here. I found 1 or 2 pages which describe PHP code but not enough helpful.
[/quote]

nabeelkhan your very rude there are lots on google cheek.

[!--quoteo(post=365006:date=Apr 15 2006, 08:30 AM:name=nabeelkhan)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(nabeelkhan @ Apr 15 2006, 08:30 AM) [snapback]365006[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
@AndyB
[/quote]

with all due respect, the reason why AndyB is a respected moderator around here is because his help holds more relevence than you seem to appreciate.
if the code/examples you find isn't enough for you, then maybe it's not the code you're looking at that's at fault, but the level of knowledge you have. but the link that AndyB provided was not being smart - it was simply providing you the information you required, short of writing the entire code for you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.