self introduction^^

kellz

helloowwss !

I just joined today and i love it here already! my name is kelsey (kellz for short) and im 15 years old. My hobbies are eating,drinking,sleeping and hanging with my friends AND computers believe it or not^^ im a total geek! so my friends laugh at me about that but I'm smarter than them so thats an advantage :P 1 thing i really like to do is making websites it's a kind of art and i like art even tho i'm like totally useless at it but w/e it's fun and it saves me from being bored and the challenge is also what makes it so enjoyable.. I just started to learn php & mysql after i "kinda" finished learning css and xhtml/html kinda just comes with the package I seem to pick it up pretty easy.. for some reason I'm good at learning languages faster than the avarage person, not just computers but human languages too :P like english (no way :o) and german and some french. I dress like goth'ish even tho i dont class myself as a goth i'd easily get away with being 1^^ usually my hair is like a rainbow lol i've dyed it just about every color you can think of but i have t stop before it falls out^^ i love shopping (when i have money) *does anyone wants to buy me a nintendo ds??* lol.. i like perl too or atleast i used to , it's kinda sexy, ok that really show's my geekness! anyhoo that's me and hi! :P

NOTE: I can be REALLY annoying sometimes and sarcastic and bitchy / moody.. but i have my funny moments (those are usually the annoying 1's tho lol)

x

well i'm proud to be not-the-avarage-person so not to sound rude but sorry for not meeting some standards, o yea i must control my sarcasm *makes note*. I don't know what you mean by COP? well anyway w/e i've heard it all before doesn't really bother me anymore.

nice to meet you too btw^^

Forums are a haven for cops pretending to be 15 yo girls.

Just wanted to let other guys here know that

does anyone wants to buy me a nintendo ds??*

Sounds like your looking for a suga daddy...then once he suggests something sexual youve got him.

Still dont trust ya ..sorry

Sounds like your looking for a suga daddy...then once he suggests something sexual youve got him.

Sheesh, take a chill pill. What is it to you if someone isn't who they say they are?

Bonjour et bienvenue kellz (french i can do, but ill skip the german :P)

I live in britain and the legal age is 16 and i will be 16 in a few months^^ don't get to excited, i have a bf :P o yea and he's an FBI agent  ::) I suppose most of you are american? america is kewl.. a hot kinda kewl.. But now we are in flea season so it's hell on earth at the moment!

I should hope that we don't have members using our forums as a dating service, or as a means to hook up. And I rather doubt that ours is a "haven for cops pretending to be 15 yo girls", since I've noticed maybe a few dozen users that A) are female or B) have feminine usernames or avatars. If it was such a predator-trap, then I'd expect to see hundreds of obviously female users.

One last note: I should hope your distrust doesn't reach so far as to treat this member any differently than the others. You shouldn't be having exchanges that the police would be interested in, anyway.

I suppose most of you are american?

A healthy number, I suppose - the odds are in America's favor, in regards to population.

You shouldn't be having exchanges that the police would be interested in, anyway.

Well there goes all my intended fun.  Darn it!

Welcome to the forums :D

(edit) This sort of reminds me when I was playing CS:S once.  A player using voice chat sounded like a girl but insisted he was a younger guy so everyone was joking / laughing / and arguing about it.  Then in the middle this really deep voice, probably the deepest I've ever heard, goes, "I'm 11."  Classic.

thx for the welcomes!

Today is so boring! I'm sitting in the IT room at school, 1 of my best friends are ill so she wont be in for a few days i guess..  :( I got bit on my leg by a flea this morning, it woke me up better than coffee ever could!^^ but i think i would prefer coffee next time! lol. OK break is over.. now i have my fave classes all in a row :P math, chemistry and IT then home!^^

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.