First Official Web Dev Site(Unholy Designs.com)

ShoeLace1291

I just set up my first official web development site.  I have set up other sites with free services such as invisionfree and other free forum hosts, but this I am actually putting alot more time into.  Right now I just have a forum set up but I am currently working on completing the main site.  This is also my first web dev site to use a real domain, not just a subdomain, etc.  I'm hoping this site will do better than my previous ones.  I am also looking for some template designers to make some templates for us(designers will recieve 40% of the profits).  I actually just finished setting up the forums about 30 minutes ago incase the site looks inactive.  You can join if you want(would be preferred ;D).  Thanks for any critique.

http://www.unholydesigns.com

I just set up my first official web development site.  I have set up other sites with free services such as invisionfree and other free forum hosts, but this I am actually putting alot more time into.  Right now I just have a forum set up but I am currently working on completing the main site.  This is also my first web dev site to use a real domain, not just a subdomain, etc.  I'm hoping this site will do better than my previous ones.  I am also looking for some template designers to make some templates for us(designers will recieve 40% of the profits).  I actually just finished setting up the forums about 30 minutes ago incase the site looks inactive.  You can join if you want(would be preferred ;D).  Thanks for any critique.

http://www.unholydesigns.com

Are you sure that you really even made this? I could have that I saw the exact same thing somewhere else a while ago..

I coded the whole site from scratch(obviously excluding the forums).  The template is Open source meaning I'm allowed to use it.  Look at the top of the page source.  The copyright for the template is still there.

You coded the whole site from scratch with an Open Source template.  That's a novel description for adding content to a template.  And leaving the copyright notice in the source code isn't even close to what the template designer wants.

We only ask that you link back to our site in some way.

There is no point in asking for a critique. Thread closed.