how to create the password,username in posgresql?

Thivya

how to create password,username in posgresql?  

1. 1. how to create password,username in posgresql?

• Posgresql?
    • password?
    • connection

hello,

I am novice as for the posgresql...i am doing a project on wireless sesnor nodes.data will be stored in Posgresql...now i just export the collected data into yy.csv(Excell ) file..then i manually add them in to the table...I am using php for my project...how to see the collected data in posgresql without export into .cvs file?In posgresql ,where the data being stored?How i can see the data..

By the way the table will be created by default by the Mote View software(used for visualizing the collected data from sensor nodes)...

As for the xampp,we able to create password,username and able to create the table...we also can view anything form the xampp server..Because we can open the server by (http://localhost/xampp)...

How this things work in posgresql??

I want the system to read data from the table automatically...now i am inserting the data manually...it takes time...and its not logic too...

Anyone please help me....

Thank you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.