ERROR PLEASE HELP

[!--quoteo(post=364718:date=Apr 14 2006, 03:02 AM:name=Honoré)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Honoré @ Apr 14 2006, 03:02 AM) [snapback]364718[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
First stop shouting, second show the error message, third show the relevant part of your code.
I'm sure that after that somebody will try to help.
[/quote]

sorry didn't mean to shout , the error is :

Server Requirement Error: register_globals is disabled in your PHP configuration. This can be enabled in your php.ini configuration file or in the .htaccess file in your catalog directory.

so tell me wut u think ,

When you apply any changes to the php.ini you will need to restart your server. But I would not recommend you to turn regsiter_globals on. If you have other scripts running on the server these may stop running due to register_globals being turned on.

Register Globals can become a security issue and is recommended by php.net to have it turned off, which is why its off by defualt. I would not recommend you to use the script you are truing to use, or see if there is another version so you can run it with register_global off.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.