Looking for decent & reliable web space provider

Yesideez

Hi, I know you get what you pay for but I'm on a bit of a budget.

I'm looking for new web space and am wondering who you all use? I've tried a few companies in the past and this is what I'm in need of:

* Email forwarding
* At least 500MB of web space
* PHP and MySQL
* FTP support
* Ability to register a .net domain
* Subdomains
* Reliable and friendly customer services
* cPanel interface
* phpMyAdmin

The web space I'm using at the moment has dodgy phpMyAdmin - some operations like exporting the database structure to a ZIP file for downloading don't work - they give me a page not found or some other weird error. In other words, my current phpMyAdmin is unreliable. Even making a new table sometimes gives me a page not found error.

So far I'm looking at getting the value package from namesecure.com for $99 a year. This gives me 2GB web space, 50GB bandwidth, domain name, POP3 emails and more. I've used them for domain names in the past but their interface is a little unfriendly but their customer services is brilliant. I've also used 123-reg.co.uk for domain names and although they have a nice interface (not brilliant) their web space is expensive and their customer service is terrible.

Any advice in pointing me in the right direction would be gratefully appreciated.

Why not try out [a href=\"http://www.webhostfreaks.com/web-hosting.php\" target=\"_blank\"]WebHostFreaks.com[/a]. Prices are at the bottom of the page the link goes to.

It is reliable as I believe PHPFreaks.com is hosted of webhostfreaks.com or ServerPowered, however webhostfreaks.com are hosted of ServerPowered.com. So you have two webshots you can look either Webhostfreaks.com and ServerPowered.com.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.