Feedback wanted www.infoangels.com

Angel Amanda

I am currently considering updating our site at [a href=\"http://www.infoangels.com\" target=\"_blank\"]www.infoangels.com[/a].

If you wouldn't mind, I would like feedback on overall design, professionalism, and how easy it is to understand what it is we do.

Does this site seem like it belongs to an established company? Does it inspire confidence?

Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks,
Angel Amanda

[!--quoteo(post=364837:date=Apr 14 2006, 06:07 PM:name=Angel Amanda)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Angel Amanda @ Apr 14 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]364837[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Does this site seem like it belongs to an established company? Does it inspire confidence?
[/quote]
yes, and partially.

your logo (the 'computer' font) is the only thing that i don't really like. seems well laid out, concise and generally easy to use. but your logo just seems a bit cartoony compared to the rest of the site.
also, make the logo clickable to go back to the homepage. lazy surfers like me don't like clicking on the 'home' button to go home - i just often expect to be able to get home by clicking on the main logo.

otherwise, i reckon it's a job well done.
Cheers
Mark

I only have one thing that pops out in my head as odd...

[a href=\"http://www.infoangels.com/PricingPlans/\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.infoangels.com/PricingPlans/[/a]

I'm playing devils advicate here, so please bear with me. Your pricing is a little strange how its layed out. By this I mean does the person pay the the total cost for the month or the per minute pricing, I would think it needs to be a little clearer (but that's just me). Just think you should revisit this issue because it might confuse and turn away some customers.

Just a thought... take it for what its worth...

[!--quoteo(post=364851:date=Apr 14 2006, 12:45 PM:name=titangf)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(titangf @ Apr 14 2006, 12:45 PM) [snapback]364851[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I only have one thing that pops out in my head as odd...

[a href=\"http://www.infoangels.com/PricingPlans/\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.infoangels.com/PricingPlans/[/a]

I'm playing devils advicate here, so please bear with me. Your pricing is a little strange how its layed out. By this I mean does the person pay the the total cost for the month or the per minute pricing, I would think it needs to be a little clearer (but that's just me). Just think you should revisit this issue because it might confuse and turn away some customers.

Just a thought... take it for what its worth...
[/quote]

Our pricing structure is similar to a cell phone plan. You estimate your monthly usage, and get charged according to which plan you want. The larger plans have a lower per minute rate. Every month your credit card is charged and your additional minutes are added to your account. If you don't use all of your minutes, then you keep your rollover minutes. If you use them all before the end of the month, we charge your account according to your plan, and your new month starts on that day of the month. I'll defidently work on finding a way to make that more clear. Thanks!

Angel Amanda

[!--quoteo(post=364849:date=Apr 14 2006, 12:31 PM:name=redbullmarky)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(redbullmarky @ Apr 14 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]364849[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
yes, and partially.

your logo (the 'computer' font) is the only thing that i don't really like. seems well laid out, concise and generally easy to use. but your logo just seems a bit cartoony compared to the rest of the site.
also, make the logo clickable to go back to the homepage. lazy surfers like me don't like clicking on the 'home' button to go home - i just often expect to be able to get home by clicking on the main logo.

otherwise, i reckon it's a job well done.
Cheers
Mark
[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment, I'll work on making the logo linkable to the home page. I'm not so sure I can talk the bosses into changing the logo!

Angel Amanda

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.