4 replies to this topic

#1 JackJack

JackJack
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 05:49 PM

When i type in a piece of PHP into dreamweaver it shows up as a little picture saying "PHP". Is that what its supposed to do??? If not how can i change it???

Thank You,

JJ

#2 titangf

titangf
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 58 posts
  • LocationColorado, USA

Posted 14 April 2006 - 05:53 PM

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Is that what its supposed to do???[/quote]

If this is what i'm thinking... yes. Your are in design view when your seeing this icon.

It won't show when you preview it in a browser, Dreamweaver is just notifying you that it is there.
[!--coloro:#3366FF--][span style="color:#3366FF"][!--/coloro--][a href="http://www.csszengarden.com/" target="_blank"]css zen garden - beautiful design with the programmer in mind[/a][!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]

[!--coloro:#3366FF--][span style="color:#3366FF"][!--/coloro--]Time is the invention of man to gauge what his achievements have been before he fades to dust.[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]

#3 JackJack

JackJack
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 05:58 PM

Is there no way at all i can see it in DreamWeaver???

Thank You

#4 moberemk

moberemk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 695 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 06:06 PM

If it's code that Dreamweaver understands (includes, dreamweaver-generated code) then it will show it. Outside of that, yeah.
Disclaimer: No matter how harsh I may be, I'm always IMO only.

#5 titangf

titangf
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 58 posts
  • LocationColorado, USA

Posted 14 April 2006 - 06:17 PM

I believe that there are some options in the advanced settings that allow you to turn off and on that kind of display feature... but i'm not working off Dreamweaver currently so I couldn't tell you where it is.

but if you want a quick fix, just go into code view... lol
[!--coloro:#3366FF--][span style="color:#3366FF"][!--/coloro--][a href="http://www.csszengarden.com/" target="_blank"]css zen garden - beautiful design with the programmer in mind[/a][!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]

[!--coloro:#3366FF--][span style="color:#3366FF"][!--/coloro--]Time is the invention of man to gauge what his achievements have been before he fades to dust.[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users