JPEG with GD

I've just installed with the following config options:

[code]./configure --with-zlib-dir=/usr/include --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql --with-mysqli=/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_config --with-sqlite --with-xml --enable-calendar --with-curl --enable-ftp --enable-magic-quotes --with-config-file=/etc --with-gd --with-jpeg --with-ttf --with-fretype --with-t1li --with-pear
[/code]
Please note the --with-jpeg option.

However, after looking at phpinfo() the gd section shows no JPEG. I've tried configuration with --with-jpeg=/usr/local/bin and --with-jpeg=[compilation folder] and none of these option alow JPEG to work with GD.

Anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
[!--quoteo(post=364979:date=Apr 14 2006, 10:27 PM:name=jsvoyager)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(jsvoyager @ Apr 14 2006, 10:27 PM) [snapback]364979[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I've just installed with the following config options:

[code]./configure --with-zlib-dir=/usr/include --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql --with-mysqli=/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_config --with-sqlite --with-xml --enable-calendar --with-curl --enable-ftp --enable-magic-quotes --with-config-file=/etc --with-gd --with-jpeg --with-ttf --with-fretype --with-t1li --with-pear
[/code]
Please note the --with-jpeg option.

However, after looking at phpinfo() the gd section shows no JPEG. I've tried configuration with --with-jpeg=/usr/local/bin and --with-jpeg=[compilation folder] and none of these option alow JPEG to work with GD.

Anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks
[/quote]

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Never mind after a bit of logn research i figure dit out. Appraently there is a bug in the php5 config script that caches config wrong. This causes gd to be screwed up if you already have compiled one before with out gd support. To resolve I downlaoded fresh sources and recompiled fresh.

Sorry about this waste of a thread, it seems I always do hours of searching, then post on a forum and two minutes later find the answer.[/quote]

[a href=\"http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=92251&view=findpost&p=369391\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?...ndpost&p=369391[/a]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.