[SOLVED] I need help with a harddrive problem

HaLo2FrEeEk

Ok, I don't know how to properly explain the problem I'm having, but it's really annoying.  Basically my harddrive root is showing up as a video folder, you know when you can right-click a folder and in the customize tab you can make it a video, music, pictures, etc. folder.  When you do instead of "File and folder tasks" on the left-hand side it shows video, music, or picture tasks, well my harddrive root is showing that.  I don't have any videos on the root, but I have a folder with videos, a folder with music, a folder with pictures, etc.  Normally this wouldn't bother me, but it's making the drive lag a little, when I try to open up my applications folder, it searches the whole folder (about, oh...21.5 Gigs, 11,358 files in 1,330 folders) for any video files, finds none and lists "copy to CD" under video tasks before it'll select and open the applications folder.  The process takes about 3 seconds, but it should be instant, and it is when the drive doesn't show up as a video folder.  I'm asking if anyone knows how to change the drive type back to just a normal drive.  If it's still unclear, here are two screenshots, one of my E: drive, and one of my C: drive, the E: drive is the one with the problem:

E: Drive screenshot

C: Drive screenshot

Any help would be extremely welcome and I would be very grateful, this is very annoying and I need to get it fixed.  I know I've had this problem before but I don't remember how I got it to go away.

There is no desktop.ini in the root of a drive, only in individual folders.  I looked for that first, I tried everything, I thought, turns out that the way I did it this time was the way I did it last time, I just couldn't remember.  I got it though, thank you for the help though, it's much appreciated.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.