Compiling PHP to stand alone executable in 64bit?

Azu

Hello

I know that there are easy ways to compile PHP into a stand alone executable in 32bit.. but does anybody know of a program that works for doing this in XP 64bit with 64bit PHP so that it will generate a 64bit executable?

P.S. Yes I have searched but haven't been able to find any for 64bit :( it seems that most people who make software hate us 64bit users lol..

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you :) 32bit PHP doesn't run on my webserver though, so I'm guessing a 32bit PHP exe also wouldn't.

In case you're wondering why I want to have PHP be a pre-compiled EXE instead of compiling on page request.. it usually takes between 400 and 1200ms for the PHP script to compile, and between 1 and 20ms for it to run.

So I'd really like to find a way to make it pre-compiled so there won't be a compile time on page request.

Thanks.

I tried the APC thing, but I think there is a problem.

In my php.ini file I have

extension=php_mysqli.dll

extension=php_apc.dll

I have the php_mysqli.dll file and the php_apc.dll in the same directory as that.

But when I try to open a page, an error pops up saying it can't load the php_apc.dll file.

I commented the APC line and it works fine.

I renamed my php_mysqli.dll file and I get the same error (but with php_mysqli.dll instead) so the problem is that the file isn't there right?

But it IS there! So I'm not sure what to do about that.

And I'm not sure how to get the Zend thing to work either.. my page loads with it but I get an error in the console

Failed loading E:\ZendExtensionManager.dll

2007-11-21 13:37:07: (mod_cgi.c.1231) cgi died ?

and it doesn't seem to work (no speed increase)

Sorry, I'm not a windows user so can't really help you with your apc issue. I'm also not sure youve got the correct zend product. Looking at there site it would appear there opcode cache is part of platform which is not a free product.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.