Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeremywesselman

PHP MVC Section

I was thinking that you could add a section for the discussion and for assistance with PHP MVC frameworks. I think it could help anybody looking to start developing in MVC frameworks.

What do you think?

[!--coloro:#990000--][span style=\"color:#990000\"][!--/coloro--]Jeremy[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]

I've never used a framework. Besides, couldn't you just use the Third-Party scripts forum for this?

Yes, you could. But I was thinking more of a 'Help' section dedicated to just MVC. Whether it is in a framework or not. Things like techniques and such.

[!--coloro:#990000--][span style=\"color:#990000\"][!--/coloro--]Jeremy[!--colorc--][/span][!--/colorc--]

I don't think it warrents a new board... I suggest you just post in PHP Help or Third Party and if someone wants to find the info, they can use the search.

From the past when I used to browser the third party php scripts forum I never really saw a lot of posts about MVC's. If there was a lot of consistant threads on MVS then prehaps a new forum could be made dedicated to PHP MVC's.

PHPFreaks has many forums already. If you need help with a PHP MVC then you shoud post in either the PHP Help or PHP Third Party Scripts forum as others have suggested.

Alright. Maybe when the technique of coding in MVC becomes more popular. I was just throwin' out an idea.

Thanks for all those who replied.

Why on earth would we need a whole board dedicated to one design pattern?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.