jqModal problem on Opera.

Aureole

Ok I'm using the jQuery library and a Plugin called jqModal. Now it works fine in pretty much every browser I have tested, however. In Opera (latest version) there is a slight problem, the overlay that covers the page once you close the modal window is still present on half of the page.

Now I seem to have found that if the page doesn't have enough content to have a scrollbar then this happens. If the page has a scrollbar then it's fine!

To see what I mean go here and click "Debug", it won't show anything 'cause you ain't logged in but yeah, remember you must be using Opera. Once you have clicked Debug then click the close button and you will see what I mean.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

The Javascript file is here and the code I am using for the plugin is here:

<script type="text/javascript">
/* <![CDATA[ */
$('#debug_info').jqm( {
	trigger: '#debug_info_show',
	overlay: 50,
	modal: true})
.jqDrag('.jqDrag');
});
/* ]]> */
</script>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.