Slow Airline Manager....

Crew-Portal

I'm going to be honest with you.  That is not a very good website.  All the header images are low quality.

The colors are a bad choice.  yellow,red,blue just isn't a color scheme worth using.

Also, don't use tables for layouts.  Use DIVs  and CSS

I guess the login system on the side looks fine, but you may as well trash the rest.

Hope my opinion didn't offend you.  Good luck. 

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry its a slow connection speed cause its on a webserver but...
I'm pretty sure that most web sites are ran by a web server.

Anyways, there isn't really anything on there to critic really. It seems that you've made it so the links will not work unless somebody allows you to run javascript on their computer (judging by all of the URLs linking to "#"). Other then that ya, not much to critique on there since there's not really anything there.

It looks okay now, not sure what it looked like before.

Those of you who like to knock the table based layouts should read this: http://www.decloak.com/Dev/CSSTables/CSS_Tables_01.aspx

I'm not necessarily opposed to using CSS layouts, and I think they can be quite nice... however, I'm not so naive as to think that it's the "right" way and that doing table based layouts is "wrong" or "stupid."

• 2 weeks later...

TheFilmGod you posted your last comment on this post at Nov 29 and I got a spammer on my site the same day. So if it was you I just wanted to say that I did report the IP Address. I didnt realize it maight be you until today. But for future reference dont do that. Ive never seen so many swears before. i dont spam your websites so I ask that you dont do the same to me!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.