esoom
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:37 AM

Hi

Im a new guy to this forum and i come from london UK

i came here to seek help

right now im at the panicking stage of my project.............i just cant seem to do it

all i need to do is build a website and an online voting system for election using PHP abd MySQL a simple one

i cant seem to do that

I was hoping if some1 could help me.....would be much appreciated

Thank you for taking your time in reading this

#2 litebearer

litebearer
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 2,357 posts
  • Locationwhite lake michigan

Posted 19 April 2006 - 02:40 AM

Ok... Just a bit of the thought process.

1. Registration page for potential voters - user name - password - email address
check to see that email address does not already exist in your voter database. if checks ok email to voter a link to the Ballot sign in page

2. Check that user has not already cast ballots

3. present ballot page - process vote

4. thank voter and present updated vote tallies

See what you can do with that, as you begin to write your code, come back for more help.

Lite...

all the brothers were valiant!

[br][br]The truely intelligent people are not those who create the dots; rather they are they ones with the ability to connect the dots into a coherent picture

#3 esoom

esoom
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 02:20 PM

[!--quoteo(post=366289:date=Apr 19 2006, 03:40 AM:name=litebearer)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(litebearer @ Apr 19 2006, 03:40 AM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Ok... Just a bit of the thought process.

1. Registration page for potential voters - user name - password - email address
check to see that email address does not already exist in your voter database. if checks ok email to voter a link to the Ballot sign in page

2. Check that user has not already cast ballots

3. present ballot page - process vote

4. thank voter and present updated vote tallies

See what you can do with that, as you begin to write your code, come back for more help.

Lite...
[/quote]

well im very new to code php and have never studied it before so its kinda difficult

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users