[SOLVED] server-status

jaymc

I am using apaches server-status module to monitor apache

I want to develop my own layout of statistics feeding of the generated output of server-status

Its going to be a real dirty tasks using tons of php regex to extract the data out of the html

However, i know there is XML output available, rumours have it that it will be available in the next apache release...

But, Im pretty sure there is a way of adding it in now with the current version

Does anyone know anything about this?

I need it in XML preferably

Im going to make my own output, with options to kill processes etc

However, I need the output in some kind of logical format, rather than using a heap of regex to exclude irrelivent html to parse out the true data

If it was in XML that would be great, or seperated by line as raw DOS like text

To summaryise, I need a middle layer that can retreive info from apache server and allow me to pull it out so I can have

number of processes = 83

Start up time = 5 hours 5 mins

current connections = 5.7

Basically, everthing that server-status shows, but, before its cluttered with HTML. I need to do away wit HTML so just left with source data compliments of apache

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.