A few questions

crazy8

Wow I havent been in here for years.Nice to be back and see the forum still in full swing.Well I am curently working on my second site now for another company and I just had a few questions Im hoping to get help with.So I will get right on it.

1) On my last site I did I thought I hade used a PHP script to display text onto my customers site.I cant seem to find anything and I think I have been to every corner of cyberspace looking.Is there such a thing, or is it just me?If there isnt anything like that does anyone know of any code that would do it?What im looking to do is have the text on every page possably come from one script so that text can be edited at moments notice and will be easy to do.

2) Also on my last site (keep in mind this was about 2-3 years ago) I was sure that I had another PHP script that was ment for my images that would pop up from rollover buttons.What the script did if I recall was loaded the images on that page as soon as the site was accessed by someone and that way when they made it to that page the images would pop up faster so that you didnt have to wait that second or two when using the rollover buttons. Again does this sound familiar? Anyone know of a script that does this?

Well I think that should do it for now.Thanks alot for the help everyone.

Well thats a start ill give it a shot.But now if it is supposed to be a .txt file would I still beable to do special fonts and stuff and have them show up correctly?Im assuming they would but thought id ask.If anyone else has any ideas on either of these feel free to throw them in. Thanx again

Now I already have all the graphics done and a background on my pages that shouldnt affect anything should it?How do i designat a specific area where I want the text to show?
Thank you again for the info

One thing I should mention is Im not so far ahead that I cant undo anything but I do have the pages all done for graphics and all saved in HTML.Where I want the text to appear is right over my bakground.I dont have any tables or anything and every time i try to add text either using CSS or something else it either goes on the outside and above my page or on the outside and below my page.Also I am using dreamweaver 8 if that helps any.The pictures thing Im not to woried about but the site like anyother needs text so any ideas even if its not PHP related would be a great push in the right direction.Its been so long kind like starting over again.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.