[SOLVED] Div over Flash

dbo

Well if you would have done any research about it; maybe on a flash forums, because this is not one - you could see some examples. People are here to help each other - not to be smart asses to each other. If your on say Yahoo and you see flash animation and you mouse over it and right click, but don't get the flash menu - instead you get a regular image properties menu - view that image and you will see it is transparent. I did give you examples of companies that do it, but I do not have to prove anything to you and I sure as heck do not have to provide you with my code; especially the way your acting about it.

if you would use a transparent image like I first suggested; you probably wouldn't be running into some many problems.

Actually you did with this. But lets stop this nonsense. This is not the time or place. I find it somewhat condescending though that you would say you're not "giving me any of your code" when you're on a forum where people do that regularly. In fact... I'd just about bet you've used code from a forum or webpage before. Probably even the code in question.

Yeah people do use these forums for help; but they don't get help when they act like you do. And I would bet your wrong; because I developed the code on my on and as I said earlier; this is not a flash forum.

Take this question to a flash forum and maybe they will help you there; if you don't take an attitude towards them too.

Your a clown. I don't care how you implement... div or image you use CSS not FLASH to position it OVER Flash. Not to mention the fact that you blatantly assume I've not tried to use images rather than divs... not to mention the fact that I have visited other forums and resources... not to mention Adobe says that the problem is Linux, not Flash or CSS... not to mention the fact that you were a dick every bit as much as I was. And on that note, I'm done posting on this thread, you can have the last word if you want, but I'm done. But next time don't bother posting on a thread if you don't have any relevant insight to add.

My insight was very relevant; just because your not cable of doing this; your hostile to anyone that is and you just expect to talk to people any ol way and expect them just to give you help and do all the work for you. Well guess what - it is not going to happen; if anyone is a clown it is you and you must be a pretty sad one right now since you cannot get you little Linux OS to work with you crappy coding skills.

SOLVED? - Glad I could help you dbo!!! :P

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.