FireFox address bar

The Little Guy

I was bored, so... I decided to type into firefox's address bar, and then did some copy and pasting. By the time firefox started to slow down response time, I decided to be done.

So.. Next I copied and pasted everything from the address bar into Microsoft Word, and here were some amazing results:

pages: 303

characters: 1.2M

WOW!!! I'M sure I could have gotten more characters into that address bar, but it was slowing down my computer too much.

Yeah, but... Im at work and there is nothing to do...

Eh? I thought at work you are supposed to be doing work? *confused*

I have a simple job:

I sit in a computer lab in a school and aide people who need help with software issues or computer issues. I also log people in and out of computers... We had know one that needed help,  and we had a small number of people use the lab, since it was a Friday where there are very few classes going.

I worked in a college computer lab as part of my work-study program.  One day while working in one of the mac labs I was just walking around and I noticed a lot of people were typing into really small word processor windows, like 400 x 400 or smaller.  Most of them didn't know you could resize it.

I worked in a college computer lab as part of my work-study program.  One day while working in one of the mac labs I was just walking around and I noticed a lot of people were typing into really small word processor windows, like 400 x 400 or smaller.  Most of them didn't know you could resize it.

Wow.. :(

Yeah, but... Im at work and there is nothing to do...

Eh? I thought at work you are supposed to be doing work? *confused*

I have a simple job:

I sit in a computer lab in a school and aide people who need help with software issues or computer issues. I also log people in and out of computers... We had know one that needed help,  and we had a small number of people use the lab, since it was a Friday where there are very few classes going.

That's all you do? can I ask how much you get paid?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.