my old account was deleted

therealwesfoster

Check the logs and see who recreated the account. It's probably the same person that deleted it.

Did you actually bother to read the previous posts? Evidently not.

Yes, I did. Did you actually bother to try not to be rude/make useless replies that contribute nothing?

Check the logs and see who recreated the account. It's probably the same person that deleted it.

Yes, I did. Did you actually bother to try not to be rude/make useless replies that contribute nothing?

Funny, i was under the impression that it was you who was doing such a thing. If you did indeed bother to read the other replies you would surely have noticed that it has already been stated that the logs have been checked and show nothing.

FWIW, I happened to be reading that thread right around the time his acct was deleted. It said 'Guest' under his username, and he had posted at least twice under the new name when all of a sudden PHP Freaks went offline. I couldn't load any pages for about 40 minutes or so. The server appeared to be there, but was timing out. I had no other issues surfing any other site. Once I was able to get back into the forums, I couldn't even find the post any longer, and thought it was removed. I didn't think anything else about it until the OP started a brand new thread on the same issue.

Just thought I'd bring to light that there was a server issue of some sort around that time...

PhREEEk

Funny, i was under the impression that it was you who was doing such a thing. If you did indeed bother to read the other replies you would surely have noticed that it has already been stated that the logs have been checked and show nothing.

Hmm. All I know is you're being extremely rude to me for no reason, and your grammar is horrible, so I'm not going to waste my time on you anymore. Anyways you really should try reading the replies IN CHORNOLOGICAL ORDER, that way things should make more sense to you.

:P atleast we know its not deleted and still exists  ::)

um.. yes... there was just a sub-discussion (which turned into a egg throwing match) about 'reading the entire thread'.

Had you done so, you would see that Wes is already using his old account...

yeeesh...

PhREEEk

Azu + GingerRobot - unless either of you have anything further to add that relates to the topic, do not post any further comments here.

Azu - seems kinda funny you reporting the post considering it's your post that's the most offensive. KEEP A LID ON YOUR SWEARING. do you not remember being told last time?

You know what? { expletive deleted } you both. I hate pricks like you that think it's okay to be an { expletive deleted } to people you don't even know, for no { expletive deleted } reason whatsoever. You better hope I've changed my mind about attacking this forum by tomorrow. I haven't attacked a forum in years, but I think I will be much more effective now then I was before.

Oh and if you think you are somehow superior or something, you can just go eat { expletive deleted } and die, idiot.

Go ahead and ban this stupid account I honestly don't give a { expletive deleted } anymore. The only answers I ever get on this forum are "lol tis imposible 2 do dat", anyways, so don't expect me to give a { expletive deleted } anymore. Stupid power-obsessed jerks.

Apparently, I should have locked this thread a long time ago -- the mods are looking into it, enough said.

@Azu - your empty threats only further the impression that many members seem to have of you.  If you don't like the answers you get on the forum, then either stop asking questions or stop taking meaningless answers to heart.  It's just a forum.  Then again, some 13 year old girl committed suicide after being bullied on myspace by a fake account -- LET IT GO.

@everyone else - I'm not going to put Azu on a pedestal here... taunting definitely doesn't fit the atmosphere that we want here on the forum, and most definitely doesn't go any further towards resolving this problem.  LET IT GO.